Announcement on Korean Language Test (EPS-KLT)
In relation to the MOU on the Sending of Workers between the Ministry of Labor of the
Republic of Korea (MOL) and the Department of Labor and Employment of the Philippines,
the 6th Korean language Test (EPS-KLT) in the Philippines is to be conducted as follows.
All job seekers who want to work in Korea under the Employment Permit System must
pass EPS-KLT, implemented by the Human Resources Development Service of Korea
(HRD Korea) authorized by the MOL in cooperation with the Philippine Overseas
Employment Administration, and only those who passed the test will be uploaded for
transfer to the roster of available workers by submitting the job application for the EPS.
Passing the EPS-KLT does not guarantee employment in Korea but only inclusion on the
available list of job seekers available for employment.
Test Date and Time: May 2, 2010 (Sunday) - 10:30 ~ 11:40
- Orientation of Examinees: 9:30 ~ 10:30 A.M. Test Time: 10:30 ~ 11:40 A.M.
※ Examinees must be at the designated test venue by 9:30am for the orientation. Late
Examinees will not be allowed to enter the venue or to take the test.
Available Type of Industry: Manufacturing Industry
All applicants of the 6th KLT must choose “MANUFACTURING” in the type of
industry. Selection of other industry is not allowed.
The Expected Number of Passers: 5,000
* 5,000 examinees will be selected based on the test result among those who scored 80
points and above (Full score: 200 points)
Test Venue :Test venues will be announced on April 26, 2010 on POEA website
( www.poea.gov.ph )
Qualifications for KLT Registration
1. Must be between 18 and 38 years of age based on the KLT Examination date
2. Must not have any record of conviction or imprisonment for a heinous crime
3. Must have no record of deportation or departure orders from the Republic of Korea
4. Must not be restricted from departure from the Philippines
5. Must be physically and medically fit
6. At least a high school graduate
7. With minimum work experience of 1 year
8. Must be e- Registered with active status in the POEA Manpower Registry as of
March 31, 2010