Saturday, July 4, 2009

You're the 1, Goldilocks





this is my story.

My girlfriend asked me to buy POLVORON "cookies and cream" but the problem was we are too far from the Goldilock shop why because we are here in South Korea working as OFW,but I said dont worry.

My co-worker at that time was on a vacation in the Philippines for two weeks, so i asked him if he can bring me a box of POLVORON" cookies and cream"when he go back to Korea. So,one day before his trip I called him on his phone and he told me that he can't go to the goldilock shop to buy for me... so i decided to call my sister to buy my girlfriend's request which at that time is in manila for her medical examination for U.S.A.

They met at the airport an hour before my friend's departure.

Then he arrived...

I've got the box full of POLVORON " cookies and cream " with a smile
and immediately gave it to my girlfriend with surprised.
She thanked me and we enjoyed eating the most delicious Philippine made Polvoron.

You're the 1 Goldilocks, because no matter what the distance is... we can still eat and taste your best products.

Thanks.

1 comments:

Jimmy said...

I Know....that It's very delicious...
I envy U...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India